Custom cowl conversion
This listing is for a custom cowl conversion using your own fabric.
Fabric requirements are as follows:
Single layer cowls made from woven wrap fabric allows both sides of the design to be on show. Recommended minimum width 28cm for all single layer cowls, noting that wider is preferable. If you wish to convert a piece narrower than this, please contact us and we can provide some example pictures for you to consider.
Double layer cowls are perfect for non woven wrap fabric, and for woven wraps where you only want to see one side of the fabric design. Recommended minimum width is 50-55cm, for double layer cowls. This will result in a finished width of between 22-25cm, however being double layered this will still appear to be a full looking cowl.
Single loop cowl
- Short - this will sit high around your neck and shoulders. Recommended minimum length: full wrap width (or 67-70cm)
- Medium - this will sit around chest level heigh. Recommended minimum length: 80-85cm
- Long - this will sit below chest level. Recommended length: 1m
Double loop cowl
- Short - this will sit high around your neck and shoulders. If you want warmth, this is the one for you! Recommended minimum length: 1.4m (if you wear a hat / helmet > size 60, recommended minimum length is 1.5m)
- Medium - this will sit around chest level: 1.8m
- Long - this will drape below your chest level, or may even triple loop (depends on the individual): 2m
Let us know in the order comments what style you would like!