Do not dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners on any Annangrove Boutique products.
Always refer to the woven wrap manufacturer washing instructions before washing your ring sling.
- If your wrap can be safely machine washed, place a pair of socks over the rings and secure with a rubber band (to minimise potential of damage to your washing machine drum)
- Use your washing machine's delicate or hand wash cycle only with low spin
- Line dry as flat as possible
- Iron fabric according to woven wrap manufacturer instructions. Do not iron the rings.
Bags & purses
Bags and purses should be spot cleaned only using a damp cloth and mild soap as necessary.
- Do not submerge in water, use bleach or other cleaning agents.
- Fabric areas may be ironed on cool (if required), take care to not iron vinyl, cork, leather, zippers or other hardware and embellishments.
- Leather conditioner may be applied to leather goods. Please follow the instructions provided on the conditioning product, and always do a test spot (allowing it to dry fully) prior to application.
All of our cloth wipes can be machine washed up to 60 degrees celsius.
- Do not use bleach or other brightening agents
- We recommend line drying, however they can be tumble dried on cool (if necessary)
- Cool iron as needed
Cowls & Blankets
If your cowl or blanket is made from a woven wrap - always refer to the woven wrap manufacturer washing instructions prior to washing.
- Wash in cold water up to 30 degrees celsius
- If the wrap can be machine washed use the delicates or hand wash cycle
- Line dry flat or concertinaed across multiple lines to reduce weight strain on any one sectio. Always dry in the shade.
- Iron the wrap fabric according to the woven wrap manufacturers instructions
- Do not iron minky, fleece or other backing fabric